Welcome to the Administrator Assistance page where all the current Superintendent and other administrator search information is displayed.
Administrator Assistance will try to keep this page current providing all pertinent information assisting those seeking employment at K-12 schools for clients Administrator Assistance serves.
Southeast Fountain School Corporation – Superintendent Search
Date: March 25, 2019
Superintendent of Schools for Southeast Fountain School Corporation
Timelines: Applications accepted through the close of business on April 26th
Initial review of applications from April 29th to May 3rd
School Board interviews May 6th to May 17th
Second Round of Interviews from May 20th to May 31st
Selection of the Superintendent by June 14th
Starting date negotiable but no later than July 1, 2019
Application Requirements: No electronic submissions will be accepted
Mail completed application to: Administrator Assistance
C/O Paul Pfledderer
Southeast Fountain School Corporation
744 E. US Highway 136
Veedersburg, IN 47987
Include in your application the following items:
1. A complete resume including all contact information, work history, education, skills, honors, and five references that may be contacted.
2. A copy of university transcripts.
3. A copy of your superintendent licensure or explanation of when you will receive, the certification.
4. Three recent letters from people that know your professional abilities.
5. Answer the following questions on a separate word document:
1. What interests you about this position?
2. What gives your professional life meaning?
3. Explain your philosophy of student learning.
4. How do you build strong professional relationships?
5. How do you motivate people?
6. What is your background in school finance?
7. Include a statement attesting to the fact that you have never been accused or convicted of a high misdemeanor or felony. Also, if you have ever been terminated or asked to resign to avoid a termination, please give a description or the reasons surrounding that situation.
Applicants are not to contact Board members but should forward all questions concerning this position to Paul Pfledderer, 2556 W. Country Club Rd, Crawfordsville, IN 47933. Phone 765-918-2759. (email@example.com)
(Application consists of 1-4 and 5.1-5.7 listed above)